65 K Athena Avenue, Swindon, SN2 8EJ
Full refurbishment of this existing warehouse, facility comprises a detached unit on its own self-contained site. The main warehouse area is arranged in two clear span portal frame bays with an eaves height of approximately 8.42m.
The warehouse is serviced with 8 dock level loading doors and three surface level vehicle loading doors.
There is a fully refurbished 2-storey office and stores area to the front of the property. Visitor parking is at the front of the building with two secure yards, one to the west of the building and one to the south of the building.
32-33 Buckingham Rd, WSM, BS24 9BG
Fit-out and refurbishment of accommodation in connection with Brinsea Products Limited’s proposed occupation.
Works include alterations and extension of M&E services.
- Minor demolition works
- Carpentry works including building of offices in jumbo stud partition.
- Electrical alterations & new installations.
- Decoration works.
Units 13 & 14 River Ray Swindon, SN2 2DT
Repair, maintenance & Redecoration Works of units 13 & 14.
The works comprise of the following:
- Strip out of existing ceilings, flooring, and partitions.
- Electrical alterations Inc data/fire alarm.
- Plumbing/Mechanical alterations.
- Plastering works.
- Decoration works.
- New floor coverings.
- New suspended ceilings.
Units 4 & 12 Ash, Kembrey Park, Swindon
Internal and external repairs & redecoration.
The scope of works comprises the internal and external repair and refurbishment of this industrial unit. The works are required in order to bring the unit up to a suitable standard ready for re-letting.
The scope of works comprises the internal and external repair and refurbishment of this industrial unit. The previous occupier operated the premises as a vehicle repair workshop. Some of the machines are to be left in place and the office accommodation at the front of the unit re-built.
Works carried out to both units included the following:
- Roof Works
- Repairs & Cleaning Works
- Minor demolitions
- Partitions & Suspended Ceilings
Unit 9 Avon Way, Trowbridge, BA14 8RP
Fit Out of a New Distribution Warehouse.
The works comprise refurbishment and repairs to an existing warehouse unit to form a new Smiths News distribution warehouse including:
- Construction of welfare, office and print rooms
- Removal of existing incoming supply and installation of new lower voltage
- New electric, lighting and data installations
- Repair works to the external parking and loading/delivery areas
- Roof repair works
- Asbestos removal works
- Installation of new delivery entrance and roller shutters
- Repair/replace dock levellers
Unit 12 The Maltings, Bath, BA1 3JL
Refurbishment of light industrial accommodation.
The project comprises refurbishment of light industrial accommodation known as Unit 12 The Malting’s Industrial Estate, Bath.
- Strip-out and demolition of the former occupiers fit-out internally including mezzanine
- External decoration
- Repairs and making good to the exterior
- Ac/plumbing/mechanical/electrical works
- Brick repair works